Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG5550|
Below the control panel, the front cover flips open up to end up being the paper feed tray. An extension swings out from its front lip, with a flip-up paper stop for the output sheets, which come to rest on a telescopic internal tray, relaxing above the feed tray. The feed tray pulls out making paper filling much easier. The 4 ink cartridges are readily available in two capabilities and using the XL versions provides page expenses of 3.1 p for black and also 9.0 p for colour. Both these sit pretty much in the middle of the array for all-in-ones in this price bracket. The black cost is a little much better than typical and the colour is a little listed below. The decision, It boils down to just what you want from an all-in-one. If you want the most flexible feature set to be located in a multifunction machine, Canon PIXMA MG5550 is possibly not your best bet, however, if you value high-quality print at a good rate, after that you won't have any type of problems right here.
Canon PIXMA MG5550-- Style and also Functions, The scanner is set well down into the case and the lid has prolonging hinges, to deal with publications as well as single sheets. In front of the cover is the control panel, which is centred around a 62mm LCD panel. Canon PIXMA MG5550-- Print Rates, Canon ranks the PIXMA MG5550 at 12.2 ppm printing black as well as 8.7 ppm for colour. The black print claim is reasonable according to our examination results, which provided 9.4 ppm for the 5-page paper as well as 10.3 ppm for the 20-page one. The colour outcome, at 4.5 ppm, is only around half the declared speed, though. Canon PIXMA MG5550-- Setup and Links, Fitting the five ink cartridges-- there's an image black as well as the pigmented message black-- is made a lot simpler by a new design, where you lift the entire of the control panel up out of the way. The head carriage after that swings into view, with any cartridges that need replacement revealing blinking red LEDs. Very hassle-free.
Among the PIXMA MG 5550's brand-new features are the ability to engage straight with Net sites, controlled from the printer's display. It's compatible with Google Cloud and also Canon's own Inkjet Cloud Printing Center and also the concept is that you can download applications for printing without the use of an intermediary computer or mobile phone. However, whenever we attempted to sign up the printer with either Google or Canon, from the printer or a linked PC, we got the very same 'Could not attach to web server' message. This was making use of the same cordless connect to the very same router that functioned fine for printing all our test jobs. We checked for firewall problems in the router, but couldn't locate a reason for this failure. A colour copy from the flatbed took 25s, which is extremely sensitive and a 15 x 10cm photo from a PC in best quality took 1:04, additionally quick.
An image from a Samsung Galaxy Mini Android phone took 53s, making use of Samsung's own app, but we could not get AirPrint to locate the maker-- probably an issue pertaining to the earlier server problems. In addition to the common square of navigating switches for functioning your method around the menus, there are three soft keys which show context-sensitive onscreen legends and also make dealing with the screen almost as natural as making use of a touchscreen.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Printer Specifications
- Printer Category: Ink Jet
- Type: All-In-One
- Colour or Monochrome: 4-pass colour
- Ink Jet Type: Standard All-Purpose
- Connection Type: USB, Ethernet
- Maximum Standard Paper Size: Legal
- Number of Cartridges: 5
- Number of Ink Colors: 5
- Direct Printing from Cameras: No
- LCD Preview Screen: Yes
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 2400 pixels per inch
- Maximum Scan Area: Letter
- Input Capacity (printer input only): 100 sheets
- Print Duplexing: Automatic
- Cost Per Page (Mono): 4.6 cents
- Cost Per Page (Color): 15.4 cents
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Wireless Setup
- Canon PIXMA MG5550 WPS Button
- If you have a WLAN access point/router that supports WPS, you can easily connect your Canon wireless printer to your home network. Follow the instructions below to set up your connection to the wireless LAN using WPS. Use the or button to select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG5550 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG5550 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG5550, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG5550 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
- Go to the Canon WLAN setup button
- Click OK get "WPS detected"
- The airport has no WPS button
- Select other setup option
- The screen shows my Network is available Gives me a list of security settings
- ( Disable, WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- WPA2-PSK (AES) is highlighted and I selected that. Enter my network password and the printer displays connected to access point
- The green light is displayed on the Airport
- I have no problems connecting to the Internet or to a Blue-Ray
- When I try to print, the printer is Offline
- Rebooted the MAC, Airport, and printer several times.
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5550 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG5550 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.