Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
The Canon PIXMA MG5560 on top of that showcases My Image Garden software that places all your preferred printing qualities, such as Distinctive Filters in addition to Complete HD Flick Print, in one, problem-free software application. Memorialize your dynamic memories by developing customized prints from your gold mine of photos and also video. My Image Garden in addition helps you prepare your images with calendar sight in addition to the facial acknowledgment. And also, initial motifs in numerous shade blends and also patterns add to encouraging your image tasks. On top of that, you'll have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you can download and install as well as install as well as install different creative works and also material.
The MG5560 furthermore provides cordless Auto Power On, an useful feature that immediately powers up the printer whenever you send out a photo or paper to be published. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing enables you promptly print on both sides of the paper and also could lower paper usage by as much as 50%, assisting you to conserve money along with the setting. Total HD Flick Publish transforms your suggested HD film clips tape-recorded with your ideal Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital camera as well as VIXIA digital video cameras right into charming prints! The Auto Scan Establishing recognizes the kind of preliminary you're scanning then scans and also conserves with the excellent plans instantly. Flying start helps you begin rapidly-- just push the power switch in addition to you could begin inputting commands in seconds. Along with Peaceful Setting allows you release anytime efficiently with disturbing those around you.
What are you searching for Canon PIXMA MG 5560? Printer chauffeur to download and install and set up, wireless arrangement, or find a rate for this item, you could discover on our message listed below. We have actually outlined much more information concerning this printer, we want you value to assess our message. If you discover a trouble or something pertaining to MG5560 you could call us at the kind that we have provided.The Canon Pixma MG5560 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer might fit the costs as a halfway decent valued house printer with superb photo high quality in addition to moderately rapid photo-printing rate for a printer of its price. Gives 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi with 2pl technology, 5 different ink tanks in addition to the ChromaLife100+ system. If a shade heads out, you just change the ink container you call for. And, the Break Side particular permits fast ease of access to the ink container for an extremely simple substitute. With a 2.5 ″ LCD display, the MG5560 allows you sneak peek your photos prior to your print, along with repair work your pictures with Auto Photo Fix II.
The Canon PIXMA MG5560 printer showcases the benefit of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which allows you print pictures as well as documents from your cellphone. With the cloud printing attribute, you can print straight from selecting prominent on-line Cloud services such as Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, etc., either at the printer itself or with your smart phone using the entirely complimentary PPS application. AirPrint allows you to print straight from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi technology permits you to print and check wirelessly from essentially anywhere around your home.
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Printer Specifications
- Printer Category: Ink Jet
- Type: All-In-One
- Color or Monochrome: 4-pass color
- Ink Jet Type: Standard All-Purpose
- Connection Type: USB, Ethernet
- Maximum Standard Paper Size: Legal
- Number of Cartridges: 5
- Number of Ink Colors: 5
- Direct Printing from Cameras: No
- LCD Preview Screen: Yes
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 2400 pixels per inch
- Maximum Scan Area: Letter
- Input Capacity (printer input only): 100 sheets
- Print Duplexing: Automatic
- Cost Per Page (Mono): 4.6 cents
- Cost Per Page (Color): 15.4 cents
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Wireless Setup
- Canon PIXMA MG5560 WPS Button
- If you have a WLAN access point/router that supports WPS, you can easily connect your Canon wireless printer to your home network. Follow the instructions below to set up your connection to the wireless LAN using WPS. Use the or button to select Device settings, then press the OK button.
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG5560 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labeled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG5560 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG5560, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG5560 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
- Go to the Canon WLAN setup button
- Click OK get "WPS detected"
- Airport has no WPS button
- Select other setup option
- The screen shows my Network is available Gives me a list of security settings
- ( Disable, WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPE-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES)
- WPA2-PSK (AES) is highlighted and I selected that. Enter my network password and the printer displays connected to access point
- The green light is displayed on the Airport
- I have no problems connecting to the Internet or to a Blue-Ray
- When I try to print, the printer is Offline
- Rebooted the MAC, Airport, and printer several times.
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5560 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5560 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5560 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5560 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5560 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5560 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5560 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5560 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5560 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG5560 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First you first download the printer driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are: License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete