Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG5660|
The expense to provide consumables for this printer greatly depends upon just how much you utilize it, but making use of Canon's rates as well as page returns, we could calculate that the typical page of blended text and also graphics will cost you regarding 5 cents each page, for just the black ink cartridge alone; color pages are slightly less expensive at simply under 3.5 cents per web page for each cartridge. It's easy to see where Canon makes their cash back on the affordable of the maker to obtain you began. The refill costs are the expense to play and Canon buries the knife a little deeper by including "starter" cartridges with less than ordinary fills, yet you can save a few dollars in the long term purchasing Canon's XL capacity cartridges that cram in additional ink for a little extra. With the app installed, you could connect to most Canon PIXMA MG5660 or Selphy tools and also print single pictures with loved one ease. Canon additionally bundles in 2 other software titles: My Image Garden in order to help you organize as well as obtain innovative with your photos, as well as Full HD Movie Print, Canon's very own exclusive software which allows you extract high-quality still pictures from motion pictures recorded on your Canon cameras.
With its single-sheet feed tray, you could either replicate an existing sheet or copy one sheet each time making use of the scanner, which could be an immediate offer breaker if you make great deal of duplicates. If that's the case, stop reviewing below and check out some office-friendly all-in-one inkjets that will still offer outstanding print high quality, however which typically supply more convenient additionals made with productivity in mind. Style and also functions The MG5660 is an appealing printer with a matte black finish and an inconspicuous framework that will not use up way too much room in your work space. The precise measurements for the gadget are 18 inches broad, 14.6 inches deep, and also 5.9 inches high, as well as with no auto-document feeder in the back, you could press this printer right flush with a wall and keep it off the beaten track till you require it. As the multifunction moniker explains, the Canon PIXMA MG5660 likewise works as a photo copier, however it lacks a tray that normally lets you decrease in stacks of paper for hands-free scanning, also known as an auto-document feeder, or ADF.
That's not uncommon because this is a consumer image printer, so look into the Canon MX472 inkjet if you require more business-friendly functions. Like a lot of Canon customer inkjet printers, the 2,400 x1,200 dots per inch (dpi) flatbed scanner sits on top of the printer and raises by a little indented lip on the cover. You get the standard 8.5 by 11.7 inches of space to deal with right here, and the business kindly supplies two verbalizing hinges on the back that let you elevate the cover as well as fold it over extra-thick media like textbooks. It's additionally easy enough to attach a Wi-Fi network connection, offering you access to your files through cloud-based solutions like Apple AirPrint and also Google Cloud Print that allow you print wirelessly from iphone tools as well as Google Chromebooks, specifically. Canon likewise strives to proceed improving the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint application which works with tools running iphone, Android as well as (believe it or not) Windows RT, The front panel has a basic 2.5-inch LCD screen that works well enough to show information regarding your prints, although you will not be doing any type of strong image modifying on it.
The entire front area raises ahead to reveal the five-ink cartridge bay with a pigment black ink that aids duplicate additional dense text prints. The fundamental set up of the printer is very simple and requires little initiative, specifically if you begin with the conventional USB connection that aids you set up the drivers into a computer system with a difficult link. I was able to get it connected to our examination desktop computer right here running Windows Vista in mins. Performance, The inner driver allows you cycle with various print top qualities to save remaining inks, and also you'll be more than satisfied with the printer's shade reproduction-- the darker areas of our example picture are thick as well as unmarred by bleeding shades. Bright colors pop as they should, and the message is well-formed completely to smaller font dimensions. We ran a series of rate as well as quality examinations on the Canon PIXMA MG 5660 and the results drop within the appropriate realm It averaged simply under three pages per minute utilizing the combined outcomes of two different timed examinations for color-photo rate and also a 10-page text record that uses a range of font sizes and font styles.
If ideal photo high quality is just what you're looking and also cash isn't really a concern, we can suggest this printer's result for expert files like slide shows, full-color prints, spread sheets as well as handouts. Conclusion, The expense of consumables is a restricting element for the Pixma MG5660 as well as any customer photo inkjet printer, though it functions well, prints quickly and includes an impressive checklist of features Canon PIXMA MG5660 Setup & Driver Download for Mac OS, Linux Windows.
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Printer Specifications
- Print Speed
- Black: approximately 12.2 ipm; color: approximately 8.7 ipm; 4" x 6" borderless photo: approximately 44 seconds
- Print Resolution
- Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi; Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Built-in Wireless
- Replacement Ink
- PGI-250, PGI-250 XL, CLI-251, CLI-251 XL Black Ink Cartridges, CLI-251, CLI-251 XL Cyan, CLI-251, CLI-251 XL Magenta, CLI-251, CLI-251 XL Yellow, CLI-251, CLI-251 XL Grey Color Ink Cartridges
- Built-in Wirless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
- Print from multiple computers
- PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS)
- Lets you print and scan photos or documents from your compatible mobile device
- Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Direct Print Supported:
- USB 2.0 and PictBridge-enabled devices
- Copier Settings:
- Color: approximately 20 seconds
- Scan Settings:
- Optical: up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Paper and Media Compatibility: output tray capacity: 100 sheets plain paper or 20 sheets of 4" x 6" photo paper
- Media Types: plain paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte Photo Paper, envelopes, borderless media
- User's Guide
- Installation CD-ROM
- Power cord
- Photo Paper Sample Pack (5 sheets)
- Setup Ink Tanks
- USB cable not included. To shop for a USB printer cable
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Wireless Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG5660 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labeled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG5660 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG5660, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG5660 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Setting up PIXMA MG5660 Wireless Connection
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Wireless Setup Mac OS
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG5660 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer. Click here to download. After the file, mac-MG5660 -1_0-mcd.dmg , has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure. Click Next on the first screen.
- Network Requirements, Before connecting the machine to the network, make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete, and that the computer is connected to the network.
- Wireless Connection, Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
- Software Installation To use the machine by connecting it to a computer, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. Installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Setting up the Network Connection
- Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
- Quit all running applications before installation.
- Do not switch users during the installation process.
- Internet connection may be required during the installation. Connection fees may apply. Consult the internet service provider.
- If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, a warning message may appear that Canon software is attempting to access the network. If such a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.
- If your MG5660 has already been set up for on your wireless network , it is only necessary to install the software on the additional computer(s). The printer does not have to be reset and no additional settings need to be made.
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG5660 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer.
- After the file, mac-MG5660 -1_0-mcd.dmg , has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure.
- Click Next on the first screen. If prompted, enter the Administrative Password to continue.
- Click Next on the following screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Printers on Network List, select your printer (its serial number will be listed in the Serial Number column) and click Next.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Software Installation List, select *software to install and click Next. (*MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required and cannot be deselected. We recommend installing My Image Garden, Quick Menu and IJ Scan Utility2 to take full advantage of the printer’s features.)
- Continue following the on-screen instructions.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Canon MG5660 series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column, then click Add.
- Click Next on the Add Printer screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions.
- When the Setup Complete screen appears, click Next.
- At this point, setup of the printer and network is complete. Continue to follow any remaining on-screen instructions to finish and exit the setup program.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG5660 Printer Driver For Windows:
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5660 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5660 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5660 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5660 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5660 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5660 ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5660 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5660 ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5660 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5660 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5660 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5660 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5660 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5660 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG5660 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First you first download the printer driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are: License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.