Canon PIXMA MG7140 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG7140|
The design combines front-loading cartridges; The Canon PIXMA MG7140 has a beveled-edge design distinct to specific Canon printers of the last many years, and other design improvements that were Canon shown in the previous year with its cousin, the Pixma MG6320. You control the printer using an upper front touch panel: A 3.5-inch touchscreen display contains most functions, with contextually lit buttons that show up as needed. It has a very short learning curve. You lift that panel to access the ink cartridges, instead of lifting up the entire scanner bed, as with most multifunctions. You can connect via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or USB. Paper capacity is limited: 125 sheets of plain paper in the bottom cassette and 20 sheets of 4-by-6-inch or 5-by-7-inch photo paper in the photo tray found directly above that. Flip over the photo tray, and you'll see the optical media tray, which inserts into a slot just above the output tray. The output tray itself is immediately higher the paper trays & opens be automatically printer when printing or copying. There's no automatic document feeder (ADF) for scanning or copying multi-page documents, which isn't great for a familiar-oriented printer, but we like it when we see it.
Next, to the output tray, another front panel folds out to reveal three card slots: Secure Digital, Compact Flash, and Memory Stick. You may publish via any of them because well as Canon Wireless PictBridge Printer. The Canon PIXMA MG 7140 Printer comes with the usual array of remote printing points (email, Wi-Fi, though not NFC), also Canon has apps for both Android and iOS. The top-mounted scanner area is A4/letter-sized with a lid that telescopes an inch or so to adjust thicker materials. Canon's My Image Garden is the leading software application used for scanning, editing, printing to optical discs, and keeping track of images, But the company also provides utilities for viewing icons on the desktop and launching various features of the printer (scan, copy, edit, etc.) They're especially handy if you're dedicating an office PC for printer chores, limiting the amount of time you must spend hunting through the applications for the feature you need. For occasional use, they're probably overkilling. Six-ink system produces excellent photos, To get the best results from the Pixma MG7140; you'll need to use proper photo paper, which instructions always set you back a few ten-center. But Canon could make better with the ink values.
The Pixma MG7140 uses a six-color system: black, pigment black, cyan, gray, magenta, and yellow. All stay prepared in both standard and high-yield ('XL') capacities. In standard size, black pages cost about 5 cents, and four-color pages 16.6 cents. And This is not calculating the extra photo-black and photo-gray, which contribute miniscule quantities to a non-photo page. The XL-capacity cartridges are only slightly cheaper: 4.6 cents per page for black and 12.7 cents for all four colors. If you occasionally print—tickets, web pages, and the like—then the Canon PIXMA MG7140 has decent costs. If Canon published very complicated for monochrome printer canon shopping & documents, not so full the canon. The quality of the Pixma MG7140's output is where it earns its keep. Photos are superb for a $200 photo printer, and the color palette is nicely balanced, neither overly warm or cold. The text is sharp, and there was nary a defect in large areas of black, which is where you'll usually spot any problems with a print system. No striations, no banding, no confused edges. Good stock here the printer. Performance is decidedly better than average for a photo printer. Subjectively, we never appeared like we were waiting an overly great time for output to reach—especially when using draft mode, whose quality is good enough for most everyday applications (and will increase your ink a lot further).
By the numbers, the Canon PIXMA MG7140 printed text and different monochrome pages at an aggregate 8.6 pages by minute on the PC and 7.9 on the Mac. 4-inch by 6-inch photos printed at 2.7 per minute to plain paper and 1.7 per minute to bright stock. A full 8.5-inch by an 11-inch photo published on the Mac took just over two minutes. Scans were decently fast, at just under a half-minute at 600 dpi and just under a minute at 1200 dpi. Copies arrived at a sprightly five pages per minute. The good outweighs the ink; The Canon Pixma MG7140 color inkjet multifunction delivers adorable photos and text quality that's just this side of the laser. It also automatically duplexes and has some of the most accessible controls the company has produced to date. It's a printer well worth viewing, even with its somewhat pricey inks, Canon PIXMA MG7140 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG7140 Cloud Print Setup
Very many are asking about cloud print setup, and this time I will tell you how to setup with cloud print. Follow the steps below, If less clear can send message to admin:
- From the Setup List, tap "Web service connection setup".
- From the Web Service Connection Setup List, tap "Google Cloud Print Setup".
- Next, tap "Register with Google Cloud Print".
- Choose the language of your preference by tapping it. Scroll down for more choices.
- Make sure there is paper in the printer and then tap “OK.” An authentication page will print out with an URL & QR code.
- Now follow the instructions on the printed page.
- Go to URL on Printout or Scan the QR Code.( goo.gl/printer/xwb6T )
- Click “Finish printer registration.” Next, check your printer LCD screen (if it has one) to confirm registration is complete.
- Registration is complete, tap "OK" to exit.
Canon PIXMA MG7140 Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY) Inkjet nice print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100+ inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included)
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks, PGI-550PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK (Black), CLI-551C (Cyan), CLI-551M (Magenta), CLI-551Y (Yellow), CLI-551GY (Grey).
- Maximum Paper Input: Lower Cassette: Max. 125 sheets (plain paper), Upper Cassette: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper), Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm, Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Paper Weight: Lower cassette: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m², Upper cassette: Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical)L: 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 14 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1-99 copies.
- Print Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments).
- Fit page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Weight: Approx. 8.2 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 466 x 369 x 148mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 44.2 dB.
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
Canon PIXMA MG7140 Wireless Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA MG7140 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labeled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA MG7140 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA MG7140, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA MG7140 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
Setting up PIXMA MG7140 Wireless Connection
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
Canon PIXMA MG7140 Wireless Setup Mac OS
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG7140 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer. Click here to download. After the file, mac-MG7140 -1_0-mcd.dmg , has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure. Click Next on the first screen.
- Network Requirements, Before connecting the machine to the network, make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete, and that the computer is connected to the network.
- Wireless Connection, Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
- Software Installation To use the machine by connecting it to a computer, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. Installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.
Canon PIXMA MG7140 Setting up the Network Connection
- Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
- Quit all running applications before installation.
- Do not switch users during the installation process.
- Internet connection may be required during the installation. Connection fees may apply. Consult the internet service provider.
- If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, a warning message may appear that Canon software is attempting to access the network. If such a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.
- If your MG7140 has already been set up for on your wireless network , it is only necessary to install the software on the additional computer(s). The printer does not have to be reset and no additional settings need to be made.
- To begin setup of your PIXMA MG7140 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer.
- After the file, mac-MG7140 -1_0-mcd.dmg , has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure.
- Click Next on the first screen. If prompted, enter the Administrative Password to continue.
- Click Next on the following screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Printers on Network List, select your printer (its serial number will be listed in the Serial Number column) and click Next.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Software Installation List, select *software to install and click Next. (*MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required and cannot be deselected. We recommend installing My Image Garden, Quick Menu and IJ Scan Utility2 to take full advantage of the printer’s features.)
- Continue following the on-screen instructions.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Canon MG7140 series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column, then click Add.
- Click Next on the Add Printer screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions.
- When the Setup Complete screen appears, click Next.
- At this point, setup of the printer and network is complete. Continue to follow any remaining on-screen instructions to finish and exit the setup program.
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG7140 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG7140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7140 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7140 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7140 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7140 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7140 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7140 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7140 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7140 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7140 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7140 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7140 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG7140 Setup Manual For Mac|
|Canon PIXMA MG7140 Troubleshooting Manual For Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG7140 Scanning Manual For Windows|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA MG7140 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First you first download the printer driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are: License, Installation and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
Steps to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG7140 drivers from your PC or Laptop:
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.