Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA TR8520|
Great Features of Canon PIXMA TR8520. There are many nice printers, and Canon PIXMA TR8520 is one of them. This is a multifunction printer from Canon. This printer is able to provide great benefits and functions in working with documents. This is not just for documents, but this can also be used for printing photos and pictures. All things can be done easily with this printer.
As a multifunction printer, Canon PIXMA TR8520 is not only for printing. This printer can print both color and mono document. This can print up to 15 images per minute for mono printing. Then, for printing color documents, the printer can work up to 10 images per minute. These speeds are more than enough to save time in printing. Then, this can also work as a scanner and copier. In working as a copier, it can resize the documents starting from 25% up to 400%, so users can get copies with different size from its original documents.
Then, there are also some useful features offered by this printer. Canon PIXMA TR 8520 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup can work wirelessly. There is wireless printing feature that will help users to print documents from distance. As long as the PC and printer is connected wirelessly, printing remotely can be done easily. There is also a slot of the memory card so users will be able to print directly from the memory card easily.
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Printer Specifications
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Printer Specifications
- Color or Monochrome:1-pass color
- Connection Type: Bluetooth Ethernet USB Wireless
- Direct Printing from Cameras: Yes (via cable) Yes (via wireless)
- Direct Printing from Media Slots: Secure Digital Secure Digital High Capacity
- Duplexing Scans: Manual duplex (software automatically interfiles pages)
- Ink Jet Type: Photo All-Purpose Input Capacity (printer input only):200 sheets
- LCD Preview Screen: Yes
- Maximum Scan Area: Letter
- Maximum Standard Paper Size: Legal
- Number of Cartridges:5
- Number of Ink Colors:5
- Print Duplexing: Manual with guidance
- Printer Category: Ink Jet
- Rated Speed at Default Settings (Color):10 ppm
- Rated Speed at Default Settings (Mono):15 ppm
- Scanner Optical Resolution:1 200 by 2 400 pixels per inch
- Scanner Type: Flatbed with ADF (Standard or Optional)
- Standalone Copier and Fax: Copier Fax
- Type: All-In-One
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Wireless Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA TR8520 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labeled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA TR8520 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA TR8520, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA TR8520 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
- To begin setup of your PIXMA TR8520 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer. Click here to download. After the file, mac-TR8520 -1_0-mcd.dmg, has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure. Click Next on the first screen.
- Network Requirements, Before connecting the machine to the network, make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete, and that the computer is connected to the network.
- Wireless Connection, Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected by security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
- Software Installation To use the machine by connecting it to a computer, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. Installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.
- Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
- Quit all running applications before installation.
- Do not switch users during the installation process.
- Internet connection may be required during the installation. Connection fees may apply. Consult the internet service provider.
- If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, a warning message may appear that Canon software is attempting to access the network. If such a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.
- If your TR8520 has already been set up for on your wireless network, it is only necessary to install the software on the additional computer(s). The printer does not have to be reset and no additional settings need to be made.
- To begin setup of your PIXMA TR8520 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer.
- After the file, mac-TR8520 -1_0-mcd.dmg, has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure.
- Click Next on the first screen. If prompted, enter the Administrative Password to continue.
- Click Next on the following screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Printers on Network List, select your printer (its serial number will be listed in the Serial Number column) and click Next.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Software Installation List, select *software to install and click Next. (*MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required and cannot be deselected. We recommend installing My Image Garden, Quick Menu and IJ Scan Utility2 to take full advantage of the printer’s features.)
- Continue following the on-screen instructions.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Canon TR8520 series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column, then click Add.
- Click Next on the Add Printer screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions.
- When the Setup Complete screen appears, click Next.
- At this point, setup of the printer and network is complete. Continue to follow any remaining on-screen instructions to finish and exit the setup program.
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA TR8520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TR8520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TR8520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TR8520 series MP Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TR8520 series Getting Started Guide|
|Canon PIXMA TR8520 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TR8520 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup Install Canon PIXMA TR8520 Printer Driver For Windows:
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation, and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.