Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver Download, Manual Installations, Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA TS9020|
Great Printing Speed and Quality of Canon PIXMA TS9020, When people are looking for a printer, they will look for a printer that can give a great performance. It is both about its printing quality and printing speed. For this expectation, Canon PIXMA TS9020 can he answer. This printer is from Canon and this can provide what people need from a printer. This device can be so helpful in providing great quality and speed in printing documents and even photos.
Talking about printing speed, Canon PIXMA TS9020 can provide great printing speed. The standard of printing speed is no longer pages per minute, but it uses the standard of image per minute. In this case, the printer can print up to 15 images per minute when this printer prints mono documents. Then, for printing color documents, this printer can print up to 10 images per minute. on a certain occasion, users may also want to print photos. For 4x6 borderless photo, this printer only needs around 21 seconds for printing it.
For its quality, Canon PIXMA TS 9020 can provide great printing quality. This printer can provide six individual ink tanks. This ink system is great since each color is separated in different ink tanks and there are more colors to have. With this, the printing quality can be boosted and when it is for printing photos, the results can be much better and richer in color.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Printer Specifications
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Printer Specifications
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 21 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 15 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656.
- INK TYPE: PGI-270 Pigment Black Ink, CLI-271 Dye Based Inks.
- Paper Sizes: 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Discs.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon Print app, Creative Filters, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Original Document Detector, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7, Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds 14.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanner: Scanner Type.
- Flatbed: Scanning Element, Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless
- Color Depth: 48-bit Internal/24-bit External.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Photo Connect: Media Card Support, SD, SDHC, miniSD, mini SDHC, microSD, microSDHC.
- Other Features: 5.0 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On/Off, Auto Expandable Output Tray, Canon Print app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slot, NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS19/MAC20), PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility.
- Master Setup: My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool My Image Garden (Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden ) Quick Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 14.7(W) x 12.8(D) x 5.6(H).
- Weight: 14.7 lbs.
Recommended Printer Driver: Canon PIXMA TS8020 Setup & Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Setup
- Find instructions on how to setup the wireless connection on your PIXMA TS9020 printer and also how to reset the printer to factory settings.
- Some access points (sometimes referred to as routers or hubs) feature an automatic connection button labelled “WPS” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- This allows permitted devices such as your PIXMA TS9020 to connect to your network without needing to enter a password and it enables a quick and easy method of connecting your devices.
- This method is by far the simplest way of connecting your PIXMA TS9020, so if your access point has a WPS button, please select the ‘WPS Connection Method’ tab below for instructions on connecting using this method.
- If your router does not support WPS, we have provided alternative instructions to get your PIXMA TS9020 connected, so please select the 'Standard Connection Method' tab below.
- Press the [Home] Button (A) on the printer.
- Use the buttons (A) to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will now automatically search for access points supporting the WPS feature.
- The display on printer should be shown as below -
- Press and hold the [WPS] button on your access point for approximately 5 seconds, then release.
- For exact instructions on starting WPS on your access point, please refer to its user guide.
- Press the [OK] button on the printer within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer flashes while searching for or connecting to the access point.
- When the screen below [Connected to the access point] is displayed, Press the [OK] button to complete the setup
- To begin setup of your PIXMA TS9020 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer. Click here to download. After the file, mac-TS9020 - 1_0-mcd.dmg, has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure. Click Next on the first screen.
- Network Requirements, Before connecting the machine to the network, make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete, and that the computer is connected to the network.
- Wireless Connection, Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that the configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator
- If you connect to a network that is not protected by security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- Place the machine and computer on the same network segment.
- Software Installation To use the machine by connecting it to a computer, software including the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer's hard disk. Installation time varies depending on the computer environment or the number of application software to be installed.
- Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
- Quit all running applications before installation.
- Do not switch users during the installation process.
- Internet connection may be required during the installation. Connection fees may apply. Consult the internet service provider.
- If the firewall function of your security software is turned on, a warning message may appear that Canon software is attempting to access the network. If such a warning message appears, set the security software to always allow access.
- If your TS9020 has already been set up for on your wireless network, it is only necessary to install the software on the additional computer(s). The printer does not have to be reset and no additional settings need to be made.
- To begin setup of your PIXMA TS9020 on your wireless network, you must first download the software to your computer.
- After the file, mac-TS9020 - 1_0-mcd.dmg, has downloaded successfully, double-click it to start the install procedure.
- Click Next on the first screen. If prompted, enter the Administrative Password to continue.
- Click Next on the following screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Printers on Network List, select your printer (its serial number will be listed in the Serial Number column) and click Next.
- Continue following on-screen instructions. On the Software Installation List, select *software to install and click Next. (*MP Drivers and Canon IJ Network Tool are required and cannot be deselected. We recommend installing My Image Garden, Quick Menu and IJ Scan Utility2 to take full advantage of the printer’s features.)
- Continue following the on-screen instructions.
- When the Add Printer screen appears, click Add Printer.
- Select the Canon TS9020 series with Canon IJ Network listed in the Kind column, then click Add.
- Click Next on the Add Printer screen.
- Continue following on-screen instructions.
- When the Setup Complete screen appears, click Next.
- At this point, setup of the printer and network is complete. Continue to follow any remaining on-screen instructions to finish and exit the setup program.
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA TS9020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TS9020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA TS9020 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS9020 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS9020 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS9020 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS9020 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS9020 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS9020 ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA TS9020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|Canon PIXMA TS9020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS9020 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA TS9020 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA TS9020 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Use Google Cloud Print Canon PIXMA TS9020
- Download the Google Cloud Print at Playstore or AppStore
- From the Setup List, tap "Web Service connection setup"
- Then tap on "Google Cloud Print setup".
- Next, tap "Register with Google Cloud Print"
- Select your preferred language
- Make sure there is enough paper in the printer and then tap "OK"
- An authentication page will print out with a URL & QR code.
- Now follow the instructions on the printed page
- Once registration is complete, tap "OK" to exit
- You are now ready to use Google Cloud Print!
- Finish and Ready for Print!
- First You Download the Printer Driver
- Once you are ready to download you will have the canon printer driver installed, Download preemptively on the link below
- Please double click on the printer driver file you have downloaded earlier
- The first is the desktop screen that will display the area and please Select Select your residence. Select Asia and click Next. Then the choice of installation method will appear.
- Click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because this is an easy installation without further setup.
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install"
- Will Show three installation steps are License, Installation, and Setup. Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is complete
- Open Control Panel, then click uninstall a program
- Double click on the printer you want to uninstall, and then click ok
- When the end of the uninstalls wizard, click Finish.